Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Run
Time: 20:00
Distance: 2.32 miles
Pace: 8:37/mile

What a run today. Very short, very simple, and at a pretty relaxed pace. My taper has started and it was really nice to be able to get my run done during my lunch hour. I also did some core exercises afterwards. I ran on the treadmill as I watched the movie "Notting Hill" on the gyms TV. I didn't get to watch it all, but I've seen it before.

I spent a little time with Nicole downstairs in our basement. She worked on my Grandmothers quilt while I gave some TLC to my bike. I cleaned it up pretty good. Nice and pretty for the race. I love clean bikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home