Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Countdown Begins
My new blog is coming soon!! It will look somewhat similar to my blog now. I have decided to change my blog because it will fit ME better. My half-ironman stories will be old news. My journey to Ironman begins.

Almost Another Race Day
My next race is coming up soon! I will be doing the 5430 Boulder Long Course (half-ironman) on Sunday. I will be wearing my team Shuttlepack gear for the race. My taper week and been pretty good, but I am not sure if I am doing it right? I am following a plan found on beginnertriathlete.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Leave a trail of breadcrumbs to your new blog so we'll find it!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Iron Eric said...

No problem!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tea said...

Good Luck! You are SO ready for this race.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Race well and have fun!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Oly said...

Rip it!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Duane said...

Good luck Sunday!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Good Luck!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home