Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bike
Time: 1:15:40
Odo: 648.7
Max: 35.2 mph
Avg: 16.9 mph
Distance: 21.36

The wind, the wind, the wind. Yuck!! It was blowing over 30+ mph. It seemed every where I went, it followed. I couldn't catch a break. One guy caught me early on, but I passed him when the wind started helping us. There were some moments where I was going under 10mph. Yikes.

Run
Name: Mission Viejo Park
Time: 29:05
Distance: 3.64
Pace: 7:59/mile

More wind. Not fun, but it was easier to run than bike. I am not sure if I ever want to do Kona Ironman because I have heard that the wind is extremely bad too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home